Hello from Middle Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jihadipopper, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Jihadipopper

Jihadipopper New Member

Just wanted to stop by and say, "Hello". I'm new to the forum, but have been working on two-cycle motorized bicycles for a few years. Like everyone here, I will be happy to contribute whatever I can to the forum. Working on my motorized bike has become something like a drug to me. Seems I'm in good company around here. I've been shadowing the forum for a few days, and most of you here straight-up junkies!

Well, guess I'll see you on the forum.

2. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome. Spent a great year over at Warner Robins and even got to meet sweet Sonny Perdue.
    Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
  3. Jihadipopper

Jihadipopper New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

I finally got around to unpacking the motorized bicycles I built while my wife and I were assigned overseas in Okinawa, Japan. I had a great time building them, with a friend of mine, and had a lot of fun riding them. I enjoyed the fuss that the Japanese made over the bikes wherever they went. Oh it wasn't a bad thing, but it was...unusual. Everywhere those motorized bikes went, they were like movie stars! The cameras came out, and crowds would assemble around them whenever my wife and I would park them. It was interesting. I haven't completely reassembled them yet now that I'm back in the USA, but I do have pictures posted on the forum somewhere. I haven't really gotten the layout of the forum down yet, but I think some of the pics are in the "new motorized bicycle pictures" dept. My bike is named" Jihadi-Popper" as a tribute to my Marine brothers still over....there.