Hello from Middle Georgia

Jihadipopper

Local time
8:03 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say, "Hello". I'm new to the forum, but have been working on two-cycle motorized bicycles for a few years. Like everyone here, I will be happy to contribute whatever I can to the forum. Working on my motorized bike has become something like a drug to me. Seems I'm in good company around here. I've been shadowing the forum for a few days, and most of you here straight-up junkies!

Well, guess I'll see you on the forum.

Welcome. Spent a great year over at Warner Robins and even got to meet sweet Sonny Perdue.
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Thanks for the welcome!

I finally got around to unpacking the motorized bicycles I built while my wife and I were assigned overseas in Okinawa, Japan. I had a great time building them, with a friend of mine, and had a lot of fun riding them. I enjoyed the fuss that the Japanese made over the bikes wherever they went. Oh it wasn't a bad thing, but it was...unusual. Everywhere those motorized bikes went, they were like movie stars! The cameras came out, and crowds would assemble around them whenever my wife and I would park them. It was interesting. I haven't completely reassembled them yet now that I'm back in the USA, but I do have pictures posted on the forum somewhere. I haven't really gotten the layout of the forum down yet, but I think some of the pics are in the "new motorized bicycle pictures" dept. My bike is named" Jihadi-Popper" as a tribute to my Marine brothers still over....there.

Back