Hello from Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by john hamilton, Aug 4, 2008.

1. john hamilton

john hamilton New Member

Hi: My name is John Hamilton. I just bought a 2000 Whizzer. I am just getting used to riding it. I live in Duluth Minnesota and we have a lot of hills. I camp a lot in a 31' Airstream in the Boundry water area and along lake superior every other weekend during the summer. We have 3 boys ( a reporter, UPS Man, Green Beret and 1 girl ( a project goal analyst and 2 cocker spanial puppies. I used to right safety norms and training manuals for a paper mill. I quit to work with a retarded young man with autism. It is the best thing I have done. Money isn't everything. John

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome to MBc, John! I moved your post to the introduction forum because it really does belong here. I hope you don't mind. Again, welcome aboard, and there are a lot of Whizzer experts here who will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi john, Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.