Hello from Missoula Montana

Mad Max

Local time
8:06 AM
Hi all! I am new to this forum. I am starting a shop in Missoula Montana where I will build Cafe Racers and Motor bicycles. My intent is to build quality and safety into all of my products and use all that I can learn from all of you on this forum. Thanks for having me.
Gary@madmaxmachines.com

Man, I LOVE Missoula !! I had a friend that went to college there (mid/late 80's) and I used to visit her at least once a year. I made almost daily trips to the Grizzly Grocery, I don't know if it's still there. I always said I wanted to move there, it's incredibly beautiful, I even looked into it, but it seemed the only jobs available was in the timber industry, and I ain't no lumberjack....

Do they still have that big white M on the side of that mountain ?

Yes the big M is still there. I am finishing up at the U of M COT getting a certification in Recreational Equipment Technology. I have been doing it for 25 years but you can always learn. Thanks AL. Fisherman for the good advice. I have added you to my favorites. If you all are ever in Montana please look me up. My website which is under my construction is www.madmaxmachines.com My first bicycle was a Western Flyer in 1955. I put a lawnmower motor on a bike in 1963 and always wanted to do it again.

Back