Hello From New York City

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by K-Ryder, Oct 1, 2010.

1. K-Ryder

K-Ryder New Member

Hi my name is Mike, I'm from Brooklyn, NY and I am here to learn about different things I can do to my mountain. I have a Mongoose Pro Comp, I don't have any pictures right now, but it's similar to the Mongoose Pro Wing only exception is that the Comp doesn't come with disc brakes. I wanted to get an 80cc motor but since I have to mount it in the rear, what would be the recommended brackets for that type of setup. What number of tooth gears will help maintain a high enough speed without any lag?

I was fascinated about motorized bikes for years but never knew where to start, I've been into car modding but never into bike modding. So I want to get informed and learn something new. Seeing that I live in the city many people here have the motor scooters or a motor skateboard. I saw a person with a motorized Schwin in the Bronx the other day, and I was impressed by it that I wanted to have that setup. So here I am. Anyway I hope to learn a lot as I am here, you are here to help me, and maybe I can help you.

Thanks. :D

2. professor

professor Active Member

Hi k-Ryder, welcome to Motoredbikes!

3. fm2200

fm2200 Member

Hi K-Ryder welcome to the forum there are lots of things you can learn here. I sent you an e-mail today.

4. K-Ryder

K-Ryder New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am currently looking through all the old threads to find the answers. Thank you once again, and fm2200 thank you for the pm.

5. StrontiumEthics

StrontiumEthics Motored Bikes Sponsor

hey im from brooklyn too!!