Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Crazy with Schwinns, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Crazy with Schwinns

Crazy with Schwinns New Member

Just signed up to this forum, I live in southwest Ohio & ride cruisers & mountain bikes & sometimes a old Schwinn stringray. I'm middle-aged & guess trying to re-live my childhood memories of riding up & down the streets of my neighborhood. I used to love racing BMX in the early 80's & loved the mountain bike rides as well. But now i'm older & more slower than then. Then a funny thing happened a few years back, after selling my Specailized MT bike . I seen this kid buzzing the streets on what seemed to be a small motorcycle. Then i seen him a second time stopped up the road out of gas, So i asked if he needed some gas ? staring (actually drooling looking at the small motor mounted perfectly) in this 24" mongoose chrome framed BMX bike. I was instantly hooked from that day. Now i build old schwinn cruisers & have a ball riding them. Hence,,,,, Crazy with Schwinns . :cool:

2. trydrew

trydrew New Member

I'm also in that area. Welcome to the forums, and happy motorbiking!

Do you have any pictures of your bikes?

3. Wild Bill

Wild Bill New Member

Hi CWS, I used to race BMX in the late '70s. Im older and slower now too.....lol

Have fun riding!

And I second the do ya have any pics line.

4. Crazy with Schwinns

Crazy with Schwinns New Member

Little too trigger happy doing attachments!!

SANY0014 (1024x683).jpg 049.jpg SANY0022 (1024x683).jpg SANY0014 (1024x683).jpg SANY0060 (800x533).jpg SANY0060 (800x533).jpg 049.jpg SANY0022 (1024x683).jpg Yes, Let me try to post a few:whistling:

5. Wild Bill

Wild Bill New Member

Wow! Nice herd of MB's!

6. V 35

V 35 Member

I think it's safe to say your crazy enough to hang around with us !