Hello from Orange County Calif.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drelectrix, Feb 25, 2011.

1. drelectrix

drelectrix New Member

Greetings to all! I just picked up my first motorized bicycle and to give you fair warning I am new to this so let me thank everyone in advance for answering my future questions . I look forward to doing what I can to contribute to the community. If anyone needs any help with custom electronic circuits don't hesitate to ask Ive been in the field for 25 years. Well now that I have bored you to death...

2. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Hey there, welcome to the forum!

You're looking good for 99! lol
  3. backazimuth

backazimuth Member

Don't hold us in suspense . . . what kind of bike is it? Gas or Electric.

And welcome!
  4. drelectrix

drelectrix New Member

whoops left out that little gem of information ....

I have a gas motor and to be honest with you I just purchased it from a private party. I plan to use it to commute around town and possibly to go to work. I do custom paint jobs on various things using an airbrush and get a lot of little jobs locally so I thought it would be an advantage to save a lil gas and putt around town on this bicycle. However.... I do not know anything about these motors, I don't even know what motor I have but it looks a lot like the one they call a T50? I finally got it to run sorta...What I mean by that is that i can start it but *** soon as I put the rear wheel to the ground it stalls. I assumed it had a centrifugal clutch and this is where I get lost cause I see people have clutch levers anyways I think i'm going on in the wrong area of the forum but that's me in a nut shell.. thx for having me :dunce: