hello from oregon

K

Kaos

hey all, Im new to the list, I just stumbled onto it while online. I have a beach cruiser with a 55cc star fire motor. I have a lot of new parts on order. Im swapping the motor into a frame with built in fuel tank next week and new aluminum rims with front and rear drum brakes and a hub that rear sprocket bolts directly to the hub. I will post pics when it's done.

hiya, Kaos...i figured i already burnt dinner, might as well have another look at the forum. your new build sounds interesting (is the rear hub that freewheel grubee assembly?) & we eagerly await pics :)

welcome to the MBc 8)

I am very interested in finding a wheel like that...I am running with only a front drum now and would love to have rear as well :p

yes, rear wheel is a grubee wheel. the bearing cage in the wheel that comes stock has replaced with a full compliment of loose bearings by the guy im getting it from, he says it lasts longer. I dont know if I can post dealers name here but if it's ok i will

just looked at rules and looks ok? simpsonsmotorbikes.com i believe has some wheels and or hubs available. I got the only GT frame he had and he's tearing down a built bike to sell it to me

Welcome to MBc.
Can't wait to see pics of your new bike. Heck,,,,,,we wanna see your cruiser.
thanks for Looking over the rules! :D

mike doesn't have them on his site or I would have already ordered...have been drooling over the little picture on Grubee's site for a while haha

he has not updated his website for a while but i just bought mine and im awaiting delivery so he may have some left. I had to call and ask, and if he does not have em he may know where you could get them. There is a # on the website

Back