Hello from Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gomabman, May 26, 2008.

1. gomabman

gomabman New Member

I'm a high school teacher and I just bought a junked Schwinn beach cruiser. I've restored the bike and next I'm planning on putting an 80cc motor on it. This is a new challenge for me and I'm totally out of the box. I'll gladly take any helpful hints.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to another Floridian from the Treasure Coast. Any questions or problems you should find the answers here...

3. hellbilly

hellbilly Guest

Welcome and good luck with your project!!

4. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Well there are chingles of them here!
    Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

5. Marktur

Marktur Member

Welcome from Boynton Beach, FL!

6. gomabman

gomabman New Member

Marktur, how long have you been into motorized bikes? I was wondering if you ever ordered from kingsmotorbikes.com because they're located in south Florida near you. I haven't received my shipment yet because they're currently out of stock. Oh yeah, have you seen any other people in your area with motorized bikes? I haven't seen any here in Orlando.

7. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi gomabman. Welcome to MBc!
    You bike looks like a great canidate for a M-bike. Keep us posted.

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
    http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392