Hello from pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by keystone, May 16, 2008.

1. keystone

keystone New Member

I;m fairly new to MB, being a semi retired welder and foreign auto mechanic,I built a friction drive for my mountain bike a few years ago. I wasnt happy with it ,because of the many hills in this area. when I found thatsdax.com,2 weeks before christmas I said Ihave to have one of those. I;ve got about 400 miles on my bike so far and I;m very pleased. I even tried the route of removing the base gasket and did a little porting on the cylinder,really bumped up the mid to top end power. really enjoy the forum,seems like a bunch od nice people.

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Keystone. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
    http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

3. keystone

keystone New Member

thanks graucho, for the help

I;ve had a bunch of bikes since the early 70;s but I still like playing around with small engines. you can allways learn something from talking to other people about there projects or experiances keystone

4. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

BSA

5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hello Keystone and welcome MBc! good luck and enjoy the ride!