Hello from Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by UApower, Jul 14, 2010.

1. UApower

UApower New Member

My name is Adam, I just got got my new engine from King's and I'm concerned about how easy my clutch arm moves around. I can swing the clutch arm back and forth with my fingers. Is it normal?:thinking:
    ( I still haven't installed any components on the bike or engine )
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010

2. professor

professor Active Member

Hi Adam, welcome to Motoredbikes.
  3. UApower

UApower New Member

Is my clutch arm normal?
  4. professor

professor Active Member

Adam, post this question over in the frame mount or 2 stroke forum. maybe then you will get some answers.
    When I was over at my son's house looking at a HT on his bike- the clutch pull seemed like a bear trap to me. Angle down at the cable to arm was weird. Stock set- up though.
  5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Adam, welcome to MBc. What part of PA are you from?
    As the professor said, it would be best to post that question in the two stroke section, as there are a lot of guys there who have tons of experience with that engine model and they likely don't hang out here in the intro section as much.
    That being said, I remember having some back and forth play with my 48cc Grubee, but it's hard to say whether it was the same amount of movement as you are experiencing. Once I got everything set up with the clutch cable attached and adjusted, the play was not an issue.