Hello from Port Orchard,WA

Quick1

Local time
9:27 PM
I'm new to motored bikes. I ordered a kit off Ebay and am eager to get it! I'm a little concerned about the legality of it in my county, but I read that Washington state allows them if the bike is registered as a moped. I wasn't aware of that state law until after I ordered the kit (plus, I ordered a 80cc kit). Are they really sticklers about this? Anyway, I'm glad to be here and will try to be a positive member.

Hi

Hi Quick 1
if you ride it sensibly and obey the rules of the road then you should not get any problems all the cops i have spoken with have been real interested and said carry on and be safe
my .02 wear a helmet have lights and a horn of some kind and keep a good eye on whats happening welcome to motored bikes
Royz
ps: are you going to the rally !

Hi Quick 1
if you ride it sensibly and obey the rules of the road then you should not get any problems all the cops i have spoken with have been real interested and said carry on and be safe
my .02 wear a helmet have lights and a horn of some kind and keep a good eye on whats happening welcome to motored bikes
Royz
ps: are you going to the rally !

Between my job and being a full-time student, I don't have much free time. Where and when is the rally?

Sounds like fun! The coast at the end of summer- perfect! That will actually happen between summer & fall quarters. So, I'll see if I can get those days off (I work weekends). Lets hope the weather holds.

Back