Hello from Portland Oregon.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Philllthy, May 27, 2015.

1. Philllthy

Philllthy New Member

Hello MB veterans,

Here is a list of things that I am:
    *New to this forum
    *A resident of Portland Oregon
    *A Welder / Fabricator by trade
    *Forever working on my Cranbrook build

Now you know me. I love tinkering with these bikes and look forward to gleaning information, stealing ideas:devil2: and contributing to the pool of knowledge!

Schenectady Motors likes this.

2. mcchicken messiah

mcchicken messiah New Member

Hey man, newbie here too... Nice to meet you, hope to see your tinkering soon!

3. leo_bialystock

leo_bialystock New Member

I have a Cranbrook too!!! Help me motorize it!!!

Hi Philllthy,

I have a 26" Huffy Cranbrook Men's Bike Cruiser, Midnight Blue. Can you help me motorize my bike?

I know absolutely nothing about bikes, motors, mechanics, or engineering. I just love to ride. I don't know which motor kit to buy and which parts are best. I know that additional parts and installation are needed to minimize vibrations. I'm afraid I could break it if I try the install since it is a Wally World bike (it was a Black Friday deal).

Thank you!

4. mcchicken messiah

mcchicken messiah New Member

There's quite a bit of information regarding doing specifically what you're referring to in these forums. I'd suggest looking around awhile, maybe posting a thread with more specific details about what you're trying to do. etc, etc

5. nishikidrift

nishikidrift Member

hey phillthy, I'm from portland as well i've been looking for people to cruise with. how are along is your build?