Hello from Saint Helens, OR

Mourkoth

Local time
8:34 PM
Hey, I have built several bikes. One front wheel friction bike made with a weed eater motor, a rear wheel friction bike made with a Homelite leaf blower motor and even one "Kit bike" from Zoomcycle motors. I am looking for like minded people to share ideas and maybe get together and join a rally or some related motor bike activity.

Welcome Mourkoth, make yourself at home here lots of idea's around,motorbiking is getting popular, we will probably start to see more rally-rides when spring arrives.

Hey, Mourkoth, are you on the uphill side or the flat side of the highway? I ask because if you are on the uphill side you must have geared your bikes more for torque than speed. I have family in St. Helen's, and the surrounding area. My Mom was born there, as were half a dozen cousins. Really nice little town, in many ways.

There are several members from Portland, and if I remember correctly one from Ranier. My youngest son may be in that area within this next year - he's talking about moving back to Oregon.

I hope you can hook up with some riding buddies - there are some truly great side road trips back up into the Coast Range to be taken from there.

gearing

I am on the up hill side. I can almost coast into town to get the milk, but when I am headed back home to West St Helens, or as the locals call it "Yankton" I have a bit of a hill to go up. So, I would like a bit more torque on the way home.

Back