Hello from Santa Cruz, CA

cdavid67

Local time
6:54 PM
Hello everyone!

I just purchased the HS 49cc Grubbee kit with the 4G trans. I also ordered the aluminum throttle from Pirate.
Today I ordered the modified (bored and reworked) stock carb, long racing header and Uni filter from AGK.....

..... did I forget to mention. I don't even have a bike for it yet!!
I have been holding out for a Felt aluminum frame bike to pop up on Craigslist but no luck at all. I may go with a Worksman bike so I can use the trick aluminum tanks from Pirate. I hate the big black jelly bean tank that comes with the kit and refuse to use it.

I have been doing mod/resto vintage cruiser builds for the last couple of years and am looking forward to this build. I have a 57 Schwinn tank bike and a 51 Cleveland Welding Trailblazer.

Welcome

All day long and no one said Hi to you yet? Sorry about that.
Sounds like you have a solid start on things. As soon as you get yourself introduced real good you can do a search for the thread you want to post in or start your own thread. Just remember, WE LIKE PICTURES. Lots of pics. You can get yer album started and post most of them there. Trust me, If you make cool stuff, THEY WILL COME.
Big Red.
San Jose, Ca.

Last edited:
Thanks for the greetings.

Unfortunately I just received an email that the carb is on back-order from AGK. That's ok, I still have stock carb to use until new one arrives.

Back