hello from south east florida

frank hughes

Local time
2:11 PM
Im Frank a new member and new builder located in Florida. I just completed my tribute....... to a 1920 Harley "pea shooter" using a 1950 Monarch as a donor and by using pics and ideas from this form.
As soon as I figure out how I'll post some pics of the completed build. It was alot of fun to build and runs great.
It's a good forum and I have received excellent ideas and how to-s simply by reading these posts and veiwing members pics.
Thanks

Attachments

• 24_26.jpg
    24_26.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 27_29.jpg
    27_29.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 13_15.jpg
    13_15.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 14_16.jpg
    14_16.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 104
Thanks

Thanks fellow Floridians. I have started another with a more traditional board track frame and tank. Its in the layout stage on a home made frame jig and is looking pretty good already.
Not sure of the engine I will be using for this build as Im thinking towards a to scale sidecar for this bike. cool thought ye?
I have a golden retriever who is my shadow and I know who would love to ride along!
Im hoping to keep pics as the build goes so at some point I will post for all to see.
Thanks again for the welcome. Let me know if I can help in anyway or share anything I'Ve learned in the process.
Frank

Back