Hello from South Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by betio, Jun 16, 2008.

1. betio

betio New Member

I am anxiously waiting for my kit to arrive from Ebay. I have a older Ross mountain bike that I may put the engine on. I have a machine shop, so I should be able to get this together. If anyone is from or near Palm Beach County, give me a shout.

Life is for Service

2. Welcome from the Treasure Coast neighbor.....

3. betio

betio New Member

Thanks for the welcome. Is there any motorbiking allowed on Hutchinso Island? I spend plenty of time there (working at the power plant).

4. I dont know you can check with the local authorities, or just ride and see what happens.
    Good Luck.........

5. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi betio. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to keep you motoring.
    http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

6. bushido

bushido Member

hey! i'm in palm beach as well... boca raton actually. i'll be getting my kit in two weeks, maybe we can meet up sometime. you said you have a machine shop, maybe you can fab something up for me to attach the drive sprocket to the disc brake mount...

7. betio

betio New Member

Sounds good. I have two kits on the way, one for me and one for my friend. Looking for a classic style bicycle now.

8. bushido

bushido Member

i went and checked out a kulana moon dog at walmart and a schwinn jaguar from target, decided on the jaguar. it's pretty sweet... good quality for 100 bucks i think.

9. Marktur

Marktur Member

Guys - I live in Boynton Beach - call me when you get together to ride!

Welcome, and feel free to ask questions.

10. Yea me too. I'd load up the bike and drive and hour on a weekend for a get together....