Hello From St. Paul MN

M

microage97

Hello All,

I am new to Motorized Bikes, but not scooters. I just purchased a 80cc Chinese motor off of fleabay. I have a cheapy mountain bike from Walmart that really doesn't ride or peddle very well. I am looking to get a single speed cruiser from Target or Walmart to put this motor on.

Dave

Thanks will do. The fleabay thing turned out to be a scam though. I am still looking.

Dave

Hey! welcome. PLEASE tell us which fleebay seller did your scam.
I haven't generated enough money yet for an engine yet as well,and I don't want to fall victim.
Are these chineese motors becoming scarce lately or can I wait a month to get mine?

No it wasn't a ebay seller, but some one that got my email addy from ebay and sent me an email pretending to be the seller...You can wait, I am sure and i will be waiting with you as well. I am sure they only make these motors by the boat load. :D

Dave

Yea I'm cautious around craiglist. This seller I e-mailed afraid of being scammed and he e-mailed me back with his phone number and said that it would be cheaper going the craiglist route. Funny thing is that he had an ebay ad with positive feedback.
I would go the ebay route even if it's the same guy. What's a few more dollars knowing your not gonna get scammed.
ebay at least is insured and feedbacks are important.

Well that and if you put it on a credit card and something goes wrong it is much easier to get a credit back vs paypal's non-protection. Paypal doesn't really protect anyone, just take their fees ect. I got ripped off once a couple of years ago and they wouldn't do anything....

Dave

Back