Hello from Sunny Central Florida

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GasKicker, May 28, 2008.

1. GasKicker

GasKicker Member

Hi everyone.
    I'm a Georgia Southern Genleman by birth, a printer by trade and I consider myself a pretty fair shade tree mechanic.

I got my first 49cc kit from PowerKing a couple of months ago and since then I have converted six very diffferent bikes with these kits. I've sold 3 and still tinker with 3.

The challenges have been many but the results have been good and I am having a lot of fun with these bikes.

I could have used the information on this forum sooner, but I only just discovered it. It's gonna be a great help and I hope I can contribute as well.

I'm not new to the internet, but I have never participated in a forum like this before.

Happy motorin' y'all!

2. Welcome GasKicker from the Treasure Coast........
  3. loquin

loquin Active Member

Welcome aboard!
  4. MasterLink

MasterLink Member

gaskicker ...
    thats great man welcome to the team i would love to see what u built u can add photos to you album click on your name then go from there
    iam painter also i take pride in my work on theses bikes
  5. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
  6. wrightmor

wrightmor Member

Hellow to a Fellow-Georgian

Hi Gaskicker. I, too, am new to the board and would like to extend welcome. I am also in Central Florida (Ocala area). I, too, was Georgia born and raised around the Lawrenceville-Lilburn area (if u have a clue where that's at). But it seems simularities end there. You seem to be a veteran at motor bikes. I am almost halfway thru with my first installation.
  7. Schwinncruiser

Schwinncruiser New Member

Lake Placid Florida
    (Michigan Transplant)

I actually put one together and ride it to work! I am also thinking of building and selling. How much do you sell your for?

8. GasKicker

GasKicker Member

I sold a schwin for $650. I get $550 for the moondogs.