Hello from sunny Sacramento, California

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by moondogD, Jun 2, 2008.

1. moondogD

moondogD New Member

hello my name is moondogd and i am new to the motored bicycle world, i got into the "hobby", (nessecity) because spending $280.00 a month on gas is making me look like a fool every time i pump my gas, and its only getting worse by the week , i have enough knowledge of basic mechanics that my first build was done in about 5-7 hours total ---- i own a moon dog beach cruiser that i purchased from walmart and i a got an 80cc black 2stoke engine on my ride, lots of fun. total cost for build including shipping of engine 260.00--a deal considering gas. i know there is another moon dog on the site and with all do respect i have too many id's to remember--your the original--

Learn from ya later, MoondogD

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008

2. hellbilly

hellbilly Guest

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your ride!!!

3. KiDD

KiDD Member

Welcome to MBC! I'm from Sacramento too!

4. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

5. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi moondogD. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
    http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

6. moondogD

moondogD New Member

thanks, I have and will continue to use your knowledge for future projects, without the help of the database i would not have been able to fix my problem with my carb. thanks