hello from sw michigan

well all that is left is the clutch then gas tank and i can see if it starts. my engine knowlege is zero so haveing a heck of a time and learning alot. nothing fits right have to modify every thing lol. gotta love it. if it starts it will be all worth it. its all i can think about. it is a thing of beauty and if it runs look out gonna do some road trips. moderators and members you all are awesome. thier is no way i would have got this far without this great website

Ahhhh. How could you have gone to bed?LOL What a rush, I can't wait for your next post.:D

i tried lol but had to play with clutch now i have to look at sight to see if doing it right. wife getting mad i will have to stop soon :eek:

clutch is on and the clutch handle that came with it was a piece of **** for lack of a better word. (have to say that was easiest part of build lol) i had a break handle that matched the other one so put that on and works like a dream. wont be able to lock the clutch for free peddling but shure i can come up with something to do that. it looks AWESOME. i cannot wait to get up in the morning get gas oil and mix and see if it runs. this will be me when i hit the bead :eek:. have a great evening everyone. if it runs i will post a picture. not as nice as a lot i have seen here but it is my first and i built it:eek:

LOL, life is good. You must be having fun. I understand wife. Say no more. If momma ain't happy...
Thanks for reminding me of how fun it was when I ripped that motor out of the box and held it in my hands for the first time..:D

My first one took me 3 days and I was a tool and Die man for years.
By the way, Also a 50 year old punk!Ha Ha
Doc

gonna be three days for me also. but i think it will be worth it. i enjoy the heck out of this and after getting it togather and stepping back it was like "not bad old man" now if it runs yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha

Ya gotta know, that when most enthusiast get their kits, they get in a hurry and ya suppose you could get it done in 5 hours but how many more hours are you going to spend repairing what you should have done to begin with?
Doc

ITS ALIVE!. after pedling my butt off and nothing i had given up was getting ready to pull in driveway and decided one more try and varooom. these have a look of their own and a sound off their own. wow is this fun. thanks again everyone i am going riding and will take a picture later and post it.:D

Back