hello from texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vcain, Mar 7, 2008.

1. vcain

vcain New Member

hello im vcain
    im from south texas
    a bit new to the forum but im willing to try anything one
    i love this site reading through the different treads and topic i have found all sorts of ideas i want to use on my bike
    i have an 80cc 2 stoke that i bought from kings motor bikes that i mounted on a 26 in shwinn beach cruser still alot i want to do to it though now that i have a working motorbike its time to customize lol always looking for ways to make it go faster so far max speed 44 mph with a 44 tooth sproket next is a 24 tooth sproket my goul is to hit 60 on 80 cc's :evil:
    also looking forward to looking through the posts in here to see if i can find a south texas chapter it is fun to see the looks i get out here when i take my motorbike to the car shows (i havent seen that many cameras go off in a long time lol)

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

vcain, Welcome to MBc ! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  3. Scottm

Scottm Guest

welcome to MBc. Everytime another Texan joins, I'm reminded of how big this state is. Very few of us are close to each other.

4. Hollywood

Hollywood Guest

Welcome to MBc. Vcain . Keep us posted on how you get that 60 mph.

5. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome vcain. 44 with a 44 tooth. that kings must be singing.

6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

7. vcain

vcain New Member

a few minor tweeks to the motor but that is a topic for another thread ill post everything i have done to increase the speed tomarrow

8. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Welcome.

9. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!
    Know your haunts well. Spent a lot of time along the Sea Wall. Robert Earle Kean - Corpus Christi Bay. Go Bucs! In another lifetime.

10. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Welcom Vcain. Tons of info to be gathered here.

11. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:

12. StrontiumEthics

StrontiumEthics Motored Bikes Sponsor

Sorry this may be a bit TO LATE, on how ya got 44mph on kings but how did you? Im looking into buying a kings motor as well? Did you have any problems with it sofar? is it good? Thanks. Get back to me ASAP!! = )

Strontium E.