Hello from The Bahamas!

BeachBum

Local time
7:40 AM
Hello!

I've been lurking in the shadows for a week or two now. I've been looking at little "mini harleys" and such for quite a while but never bought one. I was glad to find this forum because it seems way better than the little bikes. I'm 6'3" so if I got one of those I wouldn't be too comfortable.

As it stands I have no car. I sold it a few years ago and got a golf cart. Had the governor spring ziptied a little for some more juice, and also had my mechanic swap gears so I have a little more top end speed at a loss of some torque. (28MPH in a golf cart, not bad huh?) Of course my mechanics golf cart is electric and modded. I've heard it can do 40 MPH :D

I've been looking at a motoredbike for a few reasons. First, they're just so cool looking. Second, gas just hit a hair over $6/gal. here. :cry:

I'm not really a gear head but kinda handy, I usually assemble what I buy. However I do have a friend who works on small engines and mopeds and such so he can help with what I do.

For now I'll keep reading and learning and trying to decide what to do.

Hi BeachBum. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Back