Hello from the UFO Capital of the World

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheGeoSquirrel, Apr 25, 2011.

1. TheGeoSquirrel

TheGeoSquirrel New Member

Hello, I am new to this forum and new to the world of gas bikes. I saw one last summer and decided I wanted one. I just finished building my first one. I have a 21 speed lotus mt. bike on which I mounted a sky hawk motor kit. So far so good I'm really enjoying it. I'm a retired cop and I enjoy getting out and around doing geocaching and metal detecting and wanted a cheap mode of transpo. This seems to fit the bill especially with gas going up again. sure beats 16 mpg in my jeep. I also now work in the movie industry as a prop maker among other things.

TREEWK Member

Hi And Welcome.

Where Is The Ufo Capital, Wi.?

3. TheGeoSquirrel

TheGeoSquirrel New Member

Why Roswell N.M. of course at least that what they tell me. I really Think that it is becomeing the Granola capital of the world as all the fruits, flakes and nuts seem to wind up here. I guess since we have 50 or so dairy's around here also the milk and all of those fruits, flakes and nuts all go hand in hand.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011

TREEWK Member

Duh!! Roswell Nm. My Bad!!!

They Built A Landing Pad For Ufo`s In Some Little Town In Wis. Many Yrs Ago.

I Guess We Have All Heard Of Roswell. Just Slipped My Mind. I Have A Very Good Memory, It Is Just Short.