Hello From Washington (state, Everett)

kayakcorvette

Local time
9:33 PM
New here, just ordered my engine from PowerKingShop... Limited edition, and ordering a centrifugal clutch from China.

Looking forward to using a Huffy mtb to use as a kayak shuttle vehicle.

I also ride to work 7 miles a day, but don't wanna cheat! I can break it in riding in a few times tho I suppose ;)

For now, I may do some porting... Maybe I can post pictures.

I have access to a full machine shop/welders and about every tool imagineable. Can't wait to play with my new toy!

You will find that your 7 mile ride to/from work will turn in to a 15 mile side trip adventure more often than not and you will be looking for an excuse to go do errands in town on your new steed. If you like to pedal you still can if you set up the gearing right and that is how they say "just right". The WA contingent just keeps growing eh?

New here, just ordered my engine from PowerKingShop... Limited edition, and ordering a centrifugal clutch from China.

Looking forward to using a Huffy mtb to use as a kayak shuttle vehicle.

I also ride to work 7 miles a day, but don't wanna cheat! I can break it in riding in a few times tho I suppose ;)

For now, I may do some porting... Maybe I can post pictures.

I have access to a full machine shop/welders and about every tool imagineable. Can't wait to play with my new toy!

Can you post a link to the clutch,I would like to use that on one of my projects and cant find it.

Back