Hello from Washington State

150mpg

Local time
11:05 PM
I first built a 49 CC PICO motorized bicycle in 2004 and have ridden it ever since when the weather was warm enough. It's been a great experience.

Say, I’m looking for one or more used starfire, spitfire etc. aluminum 80 cc barrels (cylinders), as well as their companion 80 cc piston head and the long 80 cc studs that keep the cylinder tied down to the rest of the engine (along with the head.) No problem if they're dirty but they can’t be broken or chipped.

I’d like to trade, per set of the above, a $40 super funny autographed book called “America’s Funniest Bathroom Graffiti.” MBc Edit: link removed .
And if you’re 18 or over, if you’d like, I’ll also send you the ebook “America’s Funniest Raunchy Bathroom Graffiti.”

I can pay you for shipping too via Paypal.

Thanks.

Phil

info@150mpg.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Phil. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
We have to keep the langauge clean there are young ones that read this forum.

Back