Hello from Wichita, Ks

DMichael

Local time
5:14 AM
Just picked-up my 2008 Wizzer yesterday. Rode it home from the dealer and put it up in the garage, it was about an 8 mile ride. So the bike now has 11 miles on it. I noticed as I was riding it home it had a flat spot just off idle that was a little bothersome, but it run well at midrange. So today I thought I would go for a little ride, but when trying to start it gas just kept running from the tube coming from the carb.... looks like the float is stuck. I have a repair manual on order for it, but they are on back order now. I have been following the forum for a few weeks now, and have seen no mention of float problems. Does anyone know the correct float level and how it is set??

Having a great time with the Wizzer, brings back some old memories.

Welcome to the forum! I wish I had a whizzer!!! I'm sorry I can't help you--just wanted to welcome you--but I know there are many people on this forum who can figure things out for you. Congrats on the bike! :D

Welcome to MBC! We have all the best Whizzer Gurus here, so I'm sure you'll be able to get the information you need. As a fellow Whizzer owner, I can tell you that the flat spot you're encountering is not normal, and it could be caused by the carb being adjusted incorrectly or even the wrong size jets being installed. But carbs are not my specialty, I'll let the big guns talk about those. Enjoy the ride!

Back