Hello fron Adelaide, Australia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Victor Vance, May 29, 2009.

1. Victor Vance

Victor Vance Member

Hi, my names Victor. I have a Zbox Z50(49cc) engine fitted to a DYNO frame, it needed the engine mounts to be modified, but i fitted it with success. These engines can take a bit of a beating and so cheap too. Hope to possibly meet other people in my area as these a re great kits if you get them from a good bacth.:grin5:

2. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Hi and welcome tto MBc.
    I know there are other members here near your area, might be good to make contact.
  3. EnFlaMEd

EnFlaMEd Member

Hey Victor Vance. I recognise your name from ns.com! I think there are a few of us with motories now. Should try and dig up the old thread on them. I have a skyhawk GT5 GEN 4 80cc(66cc) with a sbp shift kit, expansion chamber and a boost bottle. I am from Adelaide too.
  4. Victor Vance

Victor Vance Member

HaHa dude what are the chances, i recognise your name too:whistling:. Their are few NS.com members such as softy who own cool bikes like us:grin5:.
    Do you live near the western suburbs?
    Heres the link from the Motorised bike thread from Nissansilvia.com
  5. EnFlaMEd

EnFlaMEd Member

Haha Softy. Last I heard he had broken it somehow. I live up near Tea Tree Gully so miles away!
  6. Victor Vance

Victor Vance Member

Last i heard it was for sale for $250, if i had the cash i would by it since its the 66cc version and is fresh, unlike my thrashed example:whistling:
  7. EnFlaMEd

EnFlaMEd Member

I reckon just buy a motor if you need to replace it. Im pretty happy with my engine so far but I probably would have bought one of the 70cc hp engines from rock solid if I had known about them. There is a shop really close to me that is a distributor for their stuff as well but the dude there hates motoredbikes. I probably wont go back for help again after last time.
  8. geoffmaree

geoffmaree New Member

enflamed i,m thinking of buying the jackshaft whats your opinion of the kit?
  9. EnFlaMEd

EnFlaMEd Member

Well the only motored bike I have ridden is mine so it would be hard for me to compare it but I am 100% happy with mine now. It has taken a bit of research and stuffing around to get it all sorted out but I had no knowledge of bikes before I began my build. I reckon if you were familiar with bikes or these engines you would be able to install the kit no worries. The things I got stuck on were stupid **** anyone with a clue with bikes would not even have to think about.
    As my bike is at the moment I do not need to peddle it apart from start up and 90% of the riding I have been doing is on what I call my local test course which is a few very hilly country roads (same course I use to test my cars out on) which add up to around 20km a trip. So far I have done just over 200kms on my bike.
    I think the benefits and shear fun of riding with the kit is well worth the money and I don't think I would even bother building another one in the future without this kit.
  10. fredie

fredie Member

gday from sydney