Crashes hello How about road rash for a topic

ken murphy

Local time
9:24 PM
I swam good on the pavment 1 week ago n I'm still OUCH cant even sleep
Broken ribs or somth'n.I will never ride again on a low back tire,this is the second time it happend,this time the bike broke in two right above the front clamp. it was my first build m/btrek 850 it ran a couple death races never did very well.

Well, jeez, you gotta keep your lady well fed and well lubed or she's gonna beat the daylights outta you when you try to pull the ride hard and put away wet scene on her.

There is a subforum on this site on tires. Check it out to see how riders prevent flats. We get a lot of thorns in the road in PHX this time of year. I used slime.

Good question because it broke there before I'll take a picture,I dont even wana look at it yet thank God the mail man was there to take the bike to my house,all I know is I learned a lesson no less than 60 pounds pressure in the back tire and no walmart **** w/ my weight I have to have a good tire.totaly my faultthat bike will never ride again that was my first build & it rode like **** cant believe I raced it in the death race twice.

Well, jeez, you gotta keep your lady well fed and well lubed or she's gonna beat the daylights outta you when you try to pull the ride hard and put away wet scene on her.

I agree. "The White Lady" had to be broken in, like a wild horse.

It was really trying to KILL me!:devilish:

Its HD wheelset is like good shoes and legs. Every component needs to have been gone over and replaced with HD parts, if needed.The right combination is vital for dependability. It took me months to cure issues like chain jumping and chain breakage. :sick:

After each ride, wipe her down, check everything, especially the frame.:geek:

Back