Hello I am new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by happycheapskate, Nov 5, 2009.

1. happycheapskate

happycheapskate Active Member

I started a thread on another website about motorised bicycles for people to commute on, as the economy is in the gutter. I don't have one yet, but I have some ideas, esp for motorised trailers. I have a nice mountain bike, and I have found a beach cruiser in the trash that I might make a moped out of .

It is called a Madwagon bike. It looks nice, but its cheaply made. Just the thing for a moped if it is strong enough. Someone here has made a moped with one, which drew me to the site. Thanks and good day.

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

We're glad you found us.

I've never heard of a Madwagon. No matter If you can fit an engine in it or on it, then you're on your way.

You'll have fun. Keep us posted.
  3. happycheapskate

Thanks for the message. I just now saw it. I am doing well. The madwagon brand bike works well as a MB and looks good. I have had a lot of fun riding it when I can get away from the house. I have upgraded to Dax drive and Tanaka though, so I am selling the madwagon. I entered it in a car show once and a lot of people were interested to buy it, but I didn't think I'd ever sell it. haha. Now I wish I had taken a couple of offers, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
  4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Welcome aboard, Happy!!!

better late that never :D
  5. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

How are you new with 1,234 posts.
  6. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

Daaaaaa Look at the date of joining (November 2009)... Kind of a OLD post...ya think? Don't worry...Dave fell for it too.
  7. happycheapskate

hhahaha. I am a home maker and frequently suffer insomnia so I am on the internet a bit about every time I walk by. I love bicycles, so a bike with a motor is even better.
  8. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I didn't fall..... I was being sarcastic :D