hello i'm a newby

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jetskibill9999, Jan 19, 2008.

1. just to introduce myself, i'm bill from lancashire in england, being near the latter end of 40 years of age, i recently bought a 49cc starfire gen 2 engine for a mountain bike, which i saw on ebay, as a teenager ie 13years old, i was given two cyclemasters, and as a result i had to put the 32cc one into my bike, as you can imagine i was the envy of my mates, i ran that bike for some time, the 2 enginend wheels are still in my cabbin after all these years, as i new when i got older they'ed be worth a lot. so with the internet it was so easy at my age to rekindle the teenage memories with a brand new engine and new bike to install it on, its great and faster i go up the same hills i did as a young lad with an extra 10 stone, regards bill

2. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard Bill.

3. thank you very much mickey96261

4. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:

5. cheers abeagle

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

7. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

How many pounds to a stone? Lbs.
    Welcome

8. you do the maths, regards bill

9. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

welcome i think what he means is what is 1 pound to 1 stone

10. Egor

Egor Guest

I envy the folks form across the pond. Most of the machines that were produced of any quantity were form England, of the small variety. The early FN's I fancy the most. Stone weight, I had a friend that told me once, but that was a fortnight ago. Have fun, Cheers Dave
    PS: You know what would be fun, would be to install your Cyclemasters one on the front of a bike and one on the rear. Find an early bicycle to do it with. Cheers

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
  11. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

G'day and welcome to MBc.
    Starfire gen 2 engine huh....when u finish your project you'll have to give us all a look.

12. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome from the Giant Side of Texas!