Hello new here

jimmymc2286

Local time
4:09 PM
I found this forum and wanted to join up. I just got home with my first project, an LA cycles chopper. I have a 66cc. engine ordered for it. I am sure I will need a lot of help. I am a total new guy to this motorbike thing. I have a lot to learn and looking forward to this new hobby.

Jimmy

Hi and welcome to the forum. Motorized biking is a really fun hobby! It's shouldn't be too hard to build your bike. It makes it easier if you have some mechanical skills but most things you can learn along the way. Good luck!

Welcome to the form, I was a newbie not to long ago myself, this place rocks, if you have a question this is the place, you will get the help you need. I or someone here that know a lot more then me will know the answer,if not it just can't be answered, just remember when you learn and are no longer a newbie, to help the newbies and each other, that how we all help and learn is from each other. and don't forget to post you pictures of you first build can't wait to see it.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am stoked about this build. The engine kit is in transit to be delivered Fri. Been reading all I can and found out there are some things I will need to do to the engine and some parts I will have to build. Moved my lathe, cutoff saw, welder, grinder, well all my metal tools to one area of my shop getting ready to spend the winter building bikes. My wife even ordered me a tubing bender for Xmas. It shipped today and should be here early next week. Life is good.

Jimmy

Back