Hello! New to this and loving it!

Jonathan877

Local time
9:32 PM
Just introducing myself. I finally decided to try this out and I wish I had done it years ago now. I bought a 66cc kit and installed it. Runs better and goes faster than I thought it would.

Looking forward to many years of fun commuting!

That's awesome dude! Keep on riding! Haha
I got a tip for you man, you should change the back sprocket to a 3 piece sprocket adapter. They cost about 65$ but they are worth it trust me. And they aren't a pain in the ass to put on either just two screws basically and three on the front. What it does is take the pressure off of you're spokes and make the ride better overall not to mention you'll have less of a risk of totally imploding you're back rim from spokes giving out.
Good luck and have fun man!

I got a tip for you man, you should change the back sprocket to a 3 piece sprocket adapter. They cost about 65$ but they are worth it trust me. And they aren't a pain in the ass to put on either just two screws basically and three on the front. What it does is take the pressure off of you're spokes and make the ride better overall not to mention you'll have less of a risk of totally imploding you're back rim from spokes giving out.

It's a blast I've rode a few motorcycles in my years of driving but never had as much fun as this. I beat you to it on the sprocket lol I ordered a 36t. Can you shim the bracket if it's to big?

We're can I find a three piece sprocket?

Sorry if i wasn't clear. I already got a hub adapter sprocket but was sent the wrong size adapter 1.5 and I need 1 is it possible to shim it to fit?

Back