Hello, new to Tucson

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bmcginn, Aug 28, 2008.

1. bmcginn

bmcginn New Member

Hi Everyone... my wife, son, and i just moved here from albuquerque. very nice place so far. i just purchased a huffy from wal-mart and a 70cc engine from revolutioncycles.us. having a great time with the bike so far thanks to some very helpful tech support by bryan semones. i hope to frequent this forum and take and give to the expansive knowledge base... ride on!

2. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Woah, some one with a positive interaction with Mr Semones. Sir, what is your secret?

Don't mean to be cryptic, but very few people here have a pleasant interaction with your vendor. Glad it worked for you. :grin:
  3. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

Hello and welcome to MBc...good luck on all your endeavors...and ya what he said! I hope to hear more reviews from your revolution engine...this should be interesting? Enjoy the ride...
  4. bmcginn

bmcginn New Member

Thanks for the welcome... bryan was very nice and helpful... i wont talk about my experience here, ill wait until i can post a vendor review. thanks again for the welcome!!
  5. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Welcome to the forum, and to Tucson! Keep it under 20 mph (get a speedo-meter if you don't have one). I'll be riding around the Old Pueblo this weekend, look for the guy with a long-sleeve tye-dye shirt.
  6. mully

mully New Member

welcome fellow Tusonan

Yo Bry's OK... Just ride that bike!
    Any other helpyou need feel free to hit me up!!!
  7. bmcginn

bmcginn New Member

thanks mully... hey just out of curiosity, whats ur top speed? i think there are some things i could maybe do to my bike/engine... im topping out at about 24-25
  8. mully

mully New Member

my current daily 48cc w/39 tooth disc mount, mikuni knock off carb is rt around 37mph. Do some port matching and gear changing and you'll grab some more top end.
  9. GoblinAero

GoblinAero Member

Welcome to Tucson

It's a nice place, for sure!

In a few months, if you see a crazy guy cruising through Tucson on a motorized trike with a neon green set of front and rear fairings... that's me. :grin:

Ride safely.

Jeff in Tucson