Hello, Northwest IL. here, need gearbox ideas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tech2353, Mar 12, 2011.

1. tech2353

tech2353 New Member

Hello all, been doing a lot of reading in here trying to find out what would be the best gearbox for the Hs 4 stroke engine kit. Seems to be a lot of mixed thoughts on the matter. BtW I have the hoot gearbox now and seems to be holding up ok so far. Anyone have any ideas or experiences with others? Thanks..

2. tech2353

tech2353 New Member

Hello all, afraid i have maybe put the cart before the horse here a little.
    Please let me introduce myself. My name is Rick, I worked in garages for several years as a mechanic but decided to give that up, just got sick of working on cars. I live in a small town in northwest Illinois where I now help out at a local electronics repair shop repairing tv's and anything else I can. I got into motorized bikes not only as a hobby but also as a means of transportation as I don't drive anymore, cost too much to get my license back, learned the hard way you are not suppose to drink and drive. I'm going to try to attach a couple of pictures of the bikes I built, hope it works ok. The one I ride most every day is the diamondback which is also electric. The Recumbent I built from two old 10 speeds is also electric and cruses along at a very comfortable 30mph. Hope to learn some new tricks and get some more ideas on future projects in here and of course will help in anyway I can.. Btw, I haven't taken any pics of the 4 stroker yet but plan to when finished.

Attached Files: