Clutch hello to all, can't get clutch to disengage..in MI!

dodderob

Local time
9:50 PM
Thanks for the great help so far. I have been installing a 'gifted' 48cc engine on my Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo and am almost there. I couldn't get the clutch to disengage and, in despair, starting going thru online forums to look for help. Turns out the clutch bearing and pin were missing, which explains a lot! I was referenced to thatsdax.com and have parts ordered, along with a couple extra upgrades.

Any thoughts on using the motobike in the winter? Are there recommended upgrades and/or maintainence concerns specific for wet, snowy, frigid temps?

Thanks!
Rob

wear a helmet, a snow suit and really good gloves..you better have some very knobby tires for all the snow you have up there....my bike doesn't come out in rain or snow. Would love to see a video of you riding in the snow..just don't crash

Welcome to the form and the MB World, caution MBing 's can be like crack, a real addiction LOL.
I ride my MB all year around but in Texas, we call 30 degrees very cold and as far as snow/ice little to none.
Although Dallas Tx did see it first White Christmas since 1929. The first one I have even seen in my life.

I don't ride in the rain, snow or ice the drivers are bad enough on a clear dry day, with dry pavement , I would not trust them one wet overcast day on wet pavement.
When we do get snow it's gone by the next day, so over all I'm lucky my MB is the only transport I got, and I can ride it 24-7 and 300+ days a year, except for rain and and ice/snow. I ride every day.
Welcome and enjoy your new build don't forget to post pictures of your build

welcome it's a great place to learn can spend hours reading and learning, and they have great members who will help ya all the way.

Back