Hello To All From BLYTHE CALIFONIA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by IronButterfly, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Hello all I'm Wendy(Ironbutterfly) Loco's best half, I love all things that have to do with kids , my book that I'm writing on cryistals and minerals,I love the bikes that Loco builds for me ,butterfly1 was my fav now that butterfly2 is almost done I think he is going to lose it forever! :razz:

I like good conversation with great people and hope to meet you all as soon as I feel better....... hugs all around :smile:

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it's mrs. loco! :D

hiya, IronButterfly...glad to see you here...welcome to MBc 8)

3. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hello there!

Hi and welcome to MBc..it's nice to see a wife join too...i joined first and the beach cruzin joined after i got all involved...lol
    That's really all because of augie, did not know these things were around until i saw his...envy from then on...until mine got running 3 daze ago..now it's pouring down rain supposed to get a 1/4 inch :x ...good luck ironbutterfly..i enjoy chat too and hope to meet you all someday in o8 perhaps?
    Happy motoring... :razz:

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc
    enjoy our fine community! :D

we finally get to meet the one who keeps loco in line !!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. OldPete

OldPete Guest

There ain't no place like this place, anywhere near this place...So this must be the place.

Welcome IronButterfly. :grin:

6. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group!

Dan

7. Welcome IronButterfly.

Great to see another other half here.

We added our first motoredbike to our family recently and my wife wants one so hopefully she will be hooked as well.

I wonder if locowelder will post a welcome message here.... I guess he could just shout across the room :grin:

I guess his welcome would look something like a love letter so I am not sure we need to see that :razz:

I'll be off now to tell my wife that she should get involved as you have!

8. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

welcome to MBc , now get me a diet pepsi!

please :p

9. azbill

azbill Active Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

boy was i glad to see that "please"...how the heck am i supposed to moderate a husband & wife?

ain't goin' there, nope! :lol: :lol:

11. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Iron

Hey, welcome to the club. It is cool that someones wife also likes the bikes. Mine is not too cool on it. Says it takes up too much of my time.

12. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Wife

Probably not a good idea to put it in the kitchen.[​IMG]

13. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hello again

hello iron butterfly how r u today?

I am almost a wife, i got involved 1st then beach cruzin joined 2 months later when all the stuff came lol...

get your wife involved davidsis and you'll always be together...we will be buying thing 2 soon...we take turns on thing one always now...

Have a great day and happy motoring...this site is gr8t for youngins tooo... :shock:

14. spunout

spunout Member

Welcome, IronButterfly!
    Glad you're here 8) 8)

15. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Wendy said hello and thanks for the warm welcome and I got hit in the head with that diet pepsi :x

PS...Drop that hammer and step AWAY from the motoredbike!!!!!!!!!!

16. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i saw that coming a mile away :lol: :lol: :p

17. steve2

steve2 Guest

Welcome.
    You are writing a book on crystals? Cool. My wife is a big rockhound. Any interesting rock sites in your area?

19. lol Quartsite Arizona is about 20 minites from me and that town is nothing but crystals and minerals.... I live right next to the mountans where I can get clear quarts and Amethist in aboundance. Dont get me started on crystals and minerals that is a larg pashion of mine for 9 years now, and youll never hear the end of it . :razz:

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Wife

Now THAT was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: