hello to everyone from atl. georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cigarbox2, Jun 20, 2010.

1. cigarbox2

cigarbox2 New Member

hello folks, i am a long time reader of this site 2+ yrs. i have been building my bike the whole time and have just completed it recently. felt cruiser, ch80 motor kit, sbp shift kit, nuvinci hub. i just bought a new sd card for my camera and will take pics tommorow when its daylight. then i will try to post them i am not very techie.

2. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Welcome! Looking forward to the Pics!
  3. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Welcome...Felt Cruiser..one of the best bikes to motorize
  4. cigarbox2

cigarbox2 New Member

pics of felt

i hope these pics post of my felt.

Attached Files:

5. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Man, if that is your first build, then all I got too ask is - what you gonna do when you really get into it?

That is one very nice, nice job you've done there. I especially like the custom tank, and the attention to detail you've put into that MB is superb!

Welcome aboard. I can already see you'll be a great addition to the crew.
  6. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Welcome to the forum!
    You certainly have skills and talent! Your bike is done very well indeed!
    I like sound innovation, and there is plenty of it on your bike.
  7. cigarbox2

cigarbox2 New Member

thanks guys

thank ya'll very much, i got alot of ideas from looking at everyones efforts along the way.
  8. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

I stand silent in amazement.....nice build.
  9. ezdoesit

ezdoesit Member

Welcome to the sight cb! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!
  10. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Yea man ..that felt MB is looking super fine...has all the good stuff ..and well built
  11. cigarbox2

cigarbox2 New Member

my next build is a commuter bike from wal mart. im using all the parts leftover from other bike. i originally purchased 2 engines and used one for mock up. the motor mount studs broke on first ride so i cut that off and figured it would fit this frame.

Attached Files:

12. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

Welcome, " HotLanta, G.A. !"