Hello World!

bosox5150

Local time
2:04 AM
I'm simply looking for a great place to get advice from knowledgeable people! This is my first time joining a forum and don't really know all the "lingo" so if I make a "boo-boo" or do a "no-no" I apologize in advance! I'm certainly not trying to upset any 1 just educate myself and find answers to projects I'm stuck on! I live in S.W. FLA and have a few kids that I spend a lot of time with riding both electric and gas powered vehicles. I consider myself mechanically inclined and also a bit of an electronics guru however there's still a lot I'm learning about the 'inner" workings of motors! By profession I'm a home theater programmer/installer so dealing with the ins/outs & controls of electronics is my life, now I'm making it my hobby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MBc. You have come to the right place for that advice and knowlegeable people. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, ‘Sticky’ by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. ‘Sticky’ by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions” is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer.

BTW, I am in Naples, probably about a "stone's throw" from your front door. Good Luck to you.

Back