hello

biken stins

Local time
7:11 AM
Its nice to find such a site as this. Am sure a lot of questions can be answered by doing some digging.
On my way to building a motor bike.
My dad and I built one in 1962. Then another and another.We used them for outdoor trail riding.Helped a few other people build over the years.
The last one I had was a front tire drive ,2 stroke, from sears. The engine and bike parts have followed me around for near 11 years. Now it is time for some mid engine type.
I live in Washington near Puget Sound. Spend a lot of time fishing, building wood boats, and playing cribbage,and just tinkering around the garage.
As Long winded as this intro is, am not one to post much.
So hey all nice to be here.
stins

1962, Huh? With experience like that, I'll bet you can teach us a few things.
So you probably ought to build a bike and share adventures and mundane riding times with us. We'll look forward to it.

Thank you both for the welcomes. Have a frame looking for 4 stroke. Have a 2 srtoke engine looking for frame. Will be motorbiken by the 4th. Read thread of the handtruck propelled bike. It was then I knew I found the right place where people understood what it is all about.

hi, much easier and cleaner. craigs settle motorcycles-mini bike. take off fork, attach pipe to seat post--done

Welcome stins. You sound like a great candidate for a new bike. I take mine to the St Johns river for fishing and sometimes cruise daytona beach area too.
Does that handtruck bike scare you as much as it does me?

Happy Bikin'

Back