Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rockhardridefree, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Just reading through some of the topics, and this site is just what I was looking for. Seems like very nice and helpful people here. :grin:

I bought an 80cc kit back in March 07, put it on a mountain bike and had a blast. Gotta love the attention! In three weeks, I probably had 150 people come up to me and ask me about it. Geeze if I had a Ferrari I don't think I would have had that much attention :eek: Anyways I came home late one night and left it outside for no more that 20 minutes and it vanished. :mad:

So here I am with a another used GIANT mountain bike and new kit and I'm back on the road again. :grin: I hate driving my car now, I just use it for when the weather sucks.

It's nice to know I could come here for assistance as there is not much for support otherwise.

I bought the kit from powerkingshop on ebay.

2. spunout

spunout Member

U did indeed find just the place! :D
    Welcome 8)
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc
    what part of ontario?
    there's a few here from there
  4. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Hi rockhardridefree! Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  5. I'm from Thunder Bay Ontario. Thanks Ol'Pete for the heads up.
  6. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

Hello and welcome to rockhardridefree in Ontario. Good to know you have another bike....too bad about the stolen one. Enjoy the site....I'm a relative newcomer here, but I already feel like I'm part of the family. It's a great bunch of guys (and gals).
  7. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Hello rockhardridefree! Welcome to MBc 8)
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

You said a mouthful rock....welcome.
  9. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

he says it all...i just got my engine, what a rush...good luck on all your endeavors... :grin:
  10. FatPete

FatPete Guest

Rough luck, here in London you buy your CycleLock and then you save up for a bike. Bet your next bike will bet though, practice makes perfect. regards FatPete.
  11. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome! Too bad about your first ride...that sucks!