Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mickal1025, Jun 19, 2007.

1. mickal1025

mickal1025 Guest

I'm off to the forum to ask questions and get some opinions

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

welcome!!!

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ok, is this a joke? :p :lol:

hi, mickal1025, you get my vote for intro of the month...i hope you enjoy the place & we look forward to seeing what you're up to or what you come up with :D

welcome to the MBc 8)

4. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hi

welcome to MBc...looks like another one is bitten...lol
    good luck and happy trails :grin:

5. JosephGarcia

JosephGarcia Guest

that was an awesome intro.

6. spunout

spunout Member

Agreed. great intro :lol: .
    Welcome to MBc, mickal1025 8)
    Happy :mrgreen:

7. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

welcome to the MBc :D

8. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

LOL well when you get your answers maybe you will have time to slow down and really enjoy MotoredBiking! Welcome to the MBc

9. mickal1025

mickal1025 Guest

thanks for the greatings all. this site is filled with good info and helpfull people.

10. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Welcom

Hey, welcome me amego

11. mickal1025

mickal1025 Guest

A reintroduction

well now that I've been here for a few weeks and I've got the bugs worked out of my bike, I will reintroduce myself. I'm 49, married, 3 grown kids. I am not a bicycle or motorcycle mechanic but usualy can fix something if I can find enough info. Thats whats great about this site, the info is all here. I owned a 400cc MX yamaha dirt bike in my early 20s that I rode quite abit and had to over haul once. I always had peddle bikes as a child and started riding them again at 27-28. now I want to commute on my motored bike (9 miles 1 way) to get some extra exersize. I like spinning the peddles and it seems to be working out well. nice to meet you all.

12. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hi again

hi mikal1025, i used to comute 6 blocks now will be going 12 miles 1 way to my new job, should be an experience! before i came upon this forum i had not been on a bycycle sine 85 lol...happy motoring! :grin: :cool:

13. Welcome :grin:

I have a Yamaha motox too but I have not ridden it since getting my motored bike finished as it is more fun right now!