Hello !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GeorgeWagner, Feb 21, 2008.

1. GeorgeWagner

GeorgeWagner New Member

Been reading this forum for a while, a lot of good advice here. A lot of information is contained in this forum. Thank you all for the information I have already gleaned from these pages. I hope I will succeed in my first build. I will pass on to you all what I learn during my efforts, though the content may pale in comparison. Anyway, onto my brief introduction. In my distant past, as a hobby, I have taken junker cars (most 'free') and have brought them back to life. Through all these efforts, I would like to think I have learned the balance of $$ versus end product. Well, I'm still learning :). I have a 1977 Motobecane 50v Moped given to me which has been ravaged over time by both human and nature. A little bit rusty, no engine, no seat, bent handle bars, seized brakes, slightly bent rims. The frame, fork and shocks are in surprisingly good condition in comparison to the rest. I have deemed that this can be made road-able once again. So here I am. I am looking forward to pleasant exchanges with you all. I will try to log my progress for all to see; perhaps I can add something to this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

3. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to Mbc. It'll be fun to watch the progress of it comming back to life.

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

5. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard, George

6. Welcome, and best of luck with your restoration....

Steve

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome from from the Giant Side of Texas!

8. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc and good luck with your restoration. :cool:

9. graucho

graucho Active Member

Welcome

Welcome, Glad your here!

10. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Welcome to MBc

Whizzer OuterBanks,
    Quenton