Help get it started

DoIt AllPauls

Local time
7:48 PM
I got a $330.00-- 4 stroke kit off eBay
It put it on, even with bad directions, I can not get the engine to start, I have tried every thing I know, what should I check .
Its getting gas and it had compression and a spark , have even replaced the spark plug, drained the gas went to a different gas station and got more gas no help

I tried to contact (don't know if I can say there name on the form so I will just use there initials) BGF and can not get an answer,BGF will not respond to my 2 dozen emails I sent to him over the last 4 weeks the motor looks as if it was used, the spark plug end was black, definitely not new and had a gas smell when I got it 4 weeks ago, don't know if that is normal.

Any help to get it to start we be appreciated. I sure wish I found this site 6 weeks ago.

:confused::cry::sick::eek::cry::confused:

Take the spark Plug out and put a little gas in the whole the spark plug goes in, and put the plug back check to see if it will start.
Make sure the carb float is not stuck.
Check to see if the carb is not getting any air around the gasket.
make sure you are getting gas and there's no air in the line.
If you can not get it to start PM me your address I Live in Dallas as well, I ride by 4 stroke over and see if i can get it to start for you

Thank to Sam I no longer need help he came over today got me engine to start and did it for nothing wow I did not thank people like you existed this form really rocks thank you Sam

Back