HELP Having engine trouble tried everything!

move the c-clip on the needle so that the needle hangs lower in the jet passage to block a bit more fuel

Well I ha e it running now. But it's a ***** to get it started an I have to keep pedaling to help it run. And when it's running it's like it's bogging down. An doesn't want to stay running. But when I hold the clutch in it will Rev up an sound fine but when I let go it runs. Like **** again. And I noticed heavy oil on the chain. So I don't know what is wrong or going on with it now. But at least I k own it will start an run now. My brother was riding it all around but it would take awhile for it to actually seem like it's running right. Then when he gets off an I get on its a ***** to start an doesn't want to move that well

sounds like an air leak

I doubt you have tested the crank seals. that's good. save the best for last. make it look like you're really trying. a working mans hero or something

sounds like an air leak

I doubt you have tested the crank seals. that's good. save the best for last. make it look like you're really trying. a working mans hero or something

I've filled the crank seals and all gasket areas with liquid gasket the bike runs it just has no power and eventually will bog down. I have to pedal to keep it running.

I haven't checked them yet. Do I have to Crack the case to do that?

I've sealed all the seals I could, tightened all bolts, replaced carb, and I've done everything. The only thing I haven't done is replacing the electrical components I know I wired correctly and I know the magneto isn't upside down but, maybe one of the 2 components are bad. My engine starts but I have to keep pedaling to keep it started so, should I get a new magneto or new CDI. Please help.

Last edited:
I am going through the same problem. And no one can tell me what I need to do.

Back