Help Me Mod My Frame...cheap $ or trade for PC stuff?

i've seen something commercially available, and i know someone here will reply with info...

after finally seeing what i actually look like on the bike, i don't see any way to be satisfied as finished.

41_Img_1263_1.jpg

i need to stretch the back of the bike out at least a foot.

i sure could make use of a bolt-on-able rear-stay/dropout extension.
41_stretch_1.jpg

(actual re-touched photo, hehe)

bucks are an issue, but if there's a chance of a trade, i have a really nice P4-2.6GHz / Asus P4G8X / 64M GeForce combo that needs a good home. that's cpu, board, & video only.

is that setup from Burley ?
looks pretty well engineered
you might need a longer seat haha or maybe a set-back seat post

augidog said:
http://www.xtracycle.com

yeah, i'd still do the banana seat/sissybar thing except i wouldn't be perched out over the rear wheel like i am now.

you could bolt your seat right to the deck of that carrier :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
that is a pretty cool site ... interesting

will this work for you they are 129.00 plus S&H from masterlowrider.com
1271_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbazzzzzzz_1.jpg

or

1271_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaabfantasychopperframe_1.jpg

this on only hold the 48cc motors and they are 99.00

i was gonna buy a stretch from the get-go, but no dice...the crank-to-seat "inseam" distance is still too short for me, hence the only-option choice of a tall frame.

ok ,can you get more photos of that add-on kit? if I get more photos of it I might be able to build it. it does look pretty cool to mount a a nice wide seat too and ride lower in the saddle

yes, i'll be properly seated, for once. i'll look around for more pics...i'm working on a blend of that kit & your idea of adding the whole back of another frame.

Augidog,

This is an invitation to come down to the iRide Customs shop in Oregon. If you want to, I am offering to modify your frame for CHEAP! All you have to do is drive down to the shop in Jefferson Oregon.

I sure you've seen some of my work and I'm sure we could come up with something.

Dan

iRide Customs

Back