HELP! URGENT! Where are the Honda Kits!

I have permission to spend a portion of my money that the Government has sent back for a motor kit. I wish for my next project to be 4 stroke and am having a hard time locating a kit that contains a honda motor. I have a Schwinn Point Beach Cruiser and would like a frame mount kit.Can anyone help? Before the ruler of my world changes her mind.

Last edited:
You may be out of luck. I just checked the bicycle-engines.com site and they seem to be out of the kit they offered with the Honda motor. You might check with the folks at EZ Motorbike and see if they have a Honda Option with their kits. The Grubee kits with the HS Clone motor are pretty good kits. In some aspects they are better than the Honda in that the motor is designed/set-up to be installed on a bicycle, where the Honda is not. Where this makes a difference in in the throttle hook-up and governor. The honda can be a bit of a challenge to hook up the throttle cable, and most Honda users end up disconnecting the governor. The HS motor has no governor and the carb and kit has a good throttle hook-up. Several members here have ended up buying the HS carb and installing them on their Hondas for a solution to this problem.

bicycle-engines.com does have the Kits with the HS motor in stock/listed on their web site http://www.bicycle-engines.com/49cc-complete-powered-engine-p-156.html

ocscully

Back