Help..What is the best way to post pictures

Ixlr8

Local time
7:09 PM
Hi, I plan on posting more then a few pictures concerning the tear-down and specs of the new Gt5SR. And would like to put a description on each pic so that I can show the comparison of the new SR versus the older motors. But for the life of me I cant figure a way to do this. I have seen other posters that have inserted pics this way..Can anybody please explain to stupid me on how to do it? thanks.

Oh one more thing, I do know how to send it as an attachment. But when I do this it just does not have close detail. And of course it would be a little confusing if I tried to explain each pic in the main body of the post. I hope that made sense , because I just confused myself..Help

That last post from me didn't totally make sense. I guess I'm asking how to post a picture and then make a commentary below or above it, in order to explain what the picture is of.

test pic comment

picture.php

and another test pic comment

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s7/icyuodd/IMG_0981.jpg

Look at the attached pic :)

Attachments

• ISS-0060.jpg
    ISS-0060.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited by a moderator:
There's another advantage to NOT using img tags, and instead, uploading the image to this site as an attachment:

IF that other site is unavailable for ANY reason (they go out of business, the other site takes down the photo, they have a tornado, earthquake, power outage, lightening strike, somebody hacks their site, etc... you name it!) then WE lose that content, too! So, your thread no longer has the pictures in it, and everybody loses out...

BUT, if you upload it HERE, (and as LargeFilipino's tutorial that srdavo linked to (above) shows, is very easy to do,) if you can see the thread postings, your pictures are available. Period. (and, if THIS site's down, you can't see the thread anyway!)

Last edited:
sorry xlr8.. do it the preferred way from the above two posts :)

Back