Help with 4 stroke kit I have 2 different kit's I'm look at which 1 should I get?

Samdallas214

Local time
3:34 AM
Hello my name is samdallas214
I will be purchasing a 4 stroke engine kit from 1 of 2 websites bikeberry.com or enginesonlineshop.com
I have repaired a few lawnmowers weed eaters but I'm new to the Bicycle Engine Kit World so I could use some advice from someone that has at least put a kit together .Any help and opinions would be helpful and appreciated
I will have around $350.00 MAX $380.00 to spend on A 4 stroke kit if you know a better website then either of these two the please PM me .

bikeberrys kit
http://www.bikeberry.com/gas-engine...troke-pull-start-48cc-bicycle-engine-kit.html

enginesonlineshop.com kit( this kit I will have add a $40.00 wide crank )
http://www.enginesonlineshop.com/Cl...ycle-Engine-Kit-DUAL-CHAIN-GEARBOX-v2012.html

Also if you have ever used ether company were you happy with them

Thanks for the help
samdallas214

Hello my name is samdallas214
I will be purchasing a 4 stroke engine kit from 1 of 2 websites bikeberry.com or enginesonlineshop.com
I have repaired a few lawnmowers weed eaters but I'm new to the Bicycle Engine Kit World so I could use some advice from someone that has at least put a kit together .Any help and opinions would be helpful and appreciated
I will have around $350.00 MAX $380.00 to spend on A 4 stroke kit if you know a better website then either of these two the please PM me .

bikeberrys kit
http://www.bikeberry.com/gas-engine...troke-pull-start-48cc-bicycle-engine-kit.html

enginesonlineshop.com kit( this kit I will have add a $40.00 wide crank )
http://www.enginesonlineshop.com/Cl...ycle-Engine-Kit-DUAL-CHAIN-GEARBOX-v2012.html

Also if you have ever used ether company were you happy with them
You keep asking the same question and the answer is neither of these
two kits is any good because of the crappy pocket bike gearbox.

enginesonlineshop.com has no customer service.

Unfortunately Bicycle-engines.com is out of stock on the Grubee 4 G kits.
Hopefully when they get a new shipment they will have fixed the defective
one way bearing issue that needed to be welded solid.

Let me start by saying Thank you for your answer I was not trying to annoy you in any way I asked the question
so many times for 1 reason, I would post the question in 1 part of the form, it would go unanswered I simply though
I was posting it in the wrong part of the form.
If someone would have answered me the first time I asked I would not have to keep asking the same question.
Again I was not try to annoy you in any way all I wanted was a simple answer witch I thank you for giving me.

Hi Samdallas214,

Ask all the questions you wish, as that is the main reason for this site [information].

As a kit supply company, I can't condem others products, however a little research on this site will supply you with information needed to make a wise purchase.

I am sure you have heard the comment "You get what you pay for", and understand when you purchase a motorbike kit, the "lowest" price is just that. Of course some are better than others, but either you pay more to start with or spend money "fixing" the cheaper kits, in the end you normally spend more than you had planned.

There are 3 companies that use American parts and labor making portions of the motorbike kits........Goleden Eagle, Staton, and EZ Motorbike.
All three companies make their own American drive sytem, which appears to be the weak spot on the average Chinese kit.

Hope this information is helpful.

Have fun,

Samdalas 214,

I bought my kit from BikeBerry, 5G 4stroke New generation. I've had no problem with it at all. After the enitial break in time I've loged aver 120 miles on it and the only problem I've encountered was with the bike itself. I found this kit reliable. The only problem you might have would be in the lower bracket, Bike Berry doesn't have one with the kit and you would need to purchace it, that would take some resurch to find the won that will work.

Quenton Guenther than you for your help. I would love an American made kit, It is simply out of my price range.
Thanks to an uninsured drunk driver I now walking ,I need a kit to get me to and from, I will never race it I will never get it above 10-20 MPH .
So let me ask the question this way what is the best complete 4 stroke kit with a wide sprocket I can get for around $350.00 no more than $400.00 that would have to include any and all parts needed and shipping to Dallas Tx 75236 .
What is the best dealer for around that.
PS a scratch and dent kit would be fine as long as the Motor and or Drive system are new and work like new and it has all the parts there including the wide sprocket is all I care.

I bought my kit from BikeBerry, 5G 4stroke New generation. I've had no problem with it at all. After the enitial break in time I've loged aver 120 miles on it
Sorry, but the pocket bike gearbox on your kit is low quality and 120
miles is no test of how good it is.
The chain stretches and there is no adjustment to tighten it up and the
bearing can wallow out.

Let us know how it is doing when you have 1200 miles on the gearbox.

Good luck! :)

Is the Grubee 2011 SkyHawk 4G T-Belt Drive 49cc Motor Kit-V mount, With HuaSheng Engine from zone8cycling.com or pistonbikes.com. both have the same kit
any better then Bikeberry's 4 stroke kit

I doubt you will find a kit for $350.00 that will deliver the service you want. If you don't mind pushing your bike home once in a while, and it doesn't bother you to break down often, then the lower price kit is what you want. If you want it to continue to serve as dependable transportation, you will need to dig deeper into your pockets. Either you spend the money up front or spend it as it breaks down. The most dependable kits normally have an American drive system, as the drive system seems to be a problem for Chinese companies to master. If you do a little research on this site you will find the HS 49 CC and Honda 50 CC motors are very reliable, companies just couldn't get the power from the motor to the rear wheel without major problems. It is like buying a car with a bad transmission, no matter how well the motor runs, it still won't get you down the road. One major difference is you can pedal your bike home instead of calling a tow truck [LOL].

Of course all this information will most likely be "tossed" aside in favor of price, however we will be here to offer help, understanding and fixes when you get your new kit.

Have fun,

Back