Help with Dimension Edge

dirtwarrior

Local time
6:49 AM
I purchase a kit from Rob from Dimension Edge and the mounting was wrong. Rob was not any help so I requested I send the whole kit back. Rob told me to package the kit and engine securely and send it back. I went to the UPS store in my town and the wrapped it photographed contents and securely boxed it and shipped it. I insured it for the proper amount.
So what is the problem. According to my tracking #. the package is being refused at the point of delivery. Why I do not know.
Even is accepted do you all think they will refund my money promptly?
What should I do now?

Sorry to hear about your issue. DE is not the company they used to be and it's sad. You know if the channel is good and the rest of the kit, why not make a good 2 wheeler out of it? If you don't like it sell it and cut your losses..........back to your ?. Did you pay for return shipping, is that an issue? Them being in a different state makes things tough. Did you pay by credit card? If so dispute the charges and document all paperwork and phone calls and what was said. Sorry bro, that really sucks. That kit I know cost you nearly $800 and the motor is only good for that kit because of the crank shaft roller setup. Try making the best of the situation if you can.

I paid with money order. The return shipping is not the issue, the issue is I sent the kit back and UPS attempted delivery a few times and DE has refused it.

Dirt any news or decisions on what your going to do? That will make a great 2 wheel ride, only issue for me was the pulling the lever every time you stopped and started. It has it's pluses though, you can pedal start it. Change the rollers easy peasy for different gear ratios. Can't beat that Honda motor in my book, great torque and speed. Hope you get squared away with it. I have a lot of extra DE parts if needed. Mostly odds and ends assembly parts, brackets. Couple of 1-3/4 rollers, 1 1-1/4 roller, some wooden rollers. Have stuff I can't even think of all sitting in a box marked DE on the shelf.

The package is in Wyoming waiting to be delivered or picked up. I am hoping to get squared away soon so I can get a kit from a different company.

UPDATE
I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint, not even an hour later they picked up the package from UPS and said they would issue a refund.

BBB rocks

They sent me a check but am disputing the amount. They want to charge a 15% restocking fee. I may just take the money and smile. The loss is 100$

Back