Help won't start

sourdiesel404

Local time
12:09 PM
My motor bike was running fine I was riding it all day and then my mom got home so I did a burn out and then it shut off and wont start I check for spark there is no spark I pulled off the spark plug wires and spark plug and held it in my hand and it didn't shock me so I have another CDI on hand so I threw it on and would you guess no sparks still what could be the problem was riding fine before I did burn out. I took off stator coil cover and water came out idk how it got in there do I need new magneto inside the motor?

Last edited:
Ok so I got a new Magneto and I put it on and what do you know it doesn't start my bike well it starts but its misfiring very very bad and it only runs if I full throttle it and its still missing it doesn't gain any rpms it stays at low rpms and just barely drives & bogs what could be the cause of this I have a brand new CD I and brand new magneto I'm thinking the spark plug because when Igap it .38 it fired up and would just run like **** also when I did the ground test for the spark plug on the motor I did not see a spark but it's still fires up just misfire like crazy

Since it starts my guess is it's a gas problem not a spark problem.....loosen gas cap...make sure gas is getting to carb...if you have a black gas line change it to a clear one...make sure slide is going up & down in carb....

Back